Friday, March 16, 2007

Elijah the drag queen

New awesome video of Elijah:

Oh man, Elijah woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Hopefully he won't be like this all day. Whiny whiny whiny. Last night we went to the pub, I only stayed for about 15 minutes and went home to put Elijah to bed. Weee...how exciting. We watched Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny - it was ok. Some funny parts, but The Complete Masterworks is much funnier. We have Pan's Labyrinth on the way, I'm excited to see that!

Today we're dragging our whiny child out sight-seeing. He's been king of the whines lately! Nothing is good enough for him - sounds very much like the rest of us, dontcha think? Ha. We went out yesterday afternoon to look at forts for Elijah (they're old ruins of war bunkers and stuff), and he wanted to see MORE and MORE and MORE, NOWWWWWW! Lemme tell ya, the little punk got a nice trip home. Every day, his cinnamon toast has too much butter, his shoes are too tight, he doesn't want his white underpants, he wants grey ones, he wants two candies, not one, he wants to go left instead of right, he wants green beans, not broccoli, etc. etc. etc. It's exhausting. But still, I love that whiny kid. He made a little flower bouquet for me at playschool the other day (for Mother's Day - it's Mother's Day in England tomorrow). Anyways, not only is my son the whiniest child in the world, he's also the very sweetest. He came running up with the flowers and handed them to me and then reached up and gave me a huge hug and said "I loooovvve you Mama". Awww, what a sweetie. There's a few pics of the flowers on the site.

My house is an eternal pit of mess. I cleaned all day yesterday, and already this morning it's a wreck again. Arrrgggh! If I'm ever rich, I'm gettin' a maid fo' sho'. I'm gonna go clean again...ta ta.

No comments: