Thursday, September 04, 2008

I'm actually posting!

Howdy all - I know, I know. It's been longer than ever since I last wrote. I was sitting here, designing a postcard for a new client, and thought, "What the hey, I'm gonna upload some pictures and write a little something exciting for everyone". Aren't you so happy!?

We just said goodbye yesterday to my Momma & Pops who were here visiting for 2 weeks. We had a nice time - just hanging out, didn't do anything touristy, so we were able to just relax. It was really nice to see them - hopefully we'll start planning our next trip to the US soon.

Well, the past few months have been exciting and productive for all of us over here on New Dover Road. Elijah finished his first year of big boy school, and just started Class 1 on Tuesday. He can write legibly (most of the time), and can read mo' betta all the time. He has his 5th birthday party last weekend - it was amazing. We had about 40 people over, including something like 18 kids. We had a bouncy castle, and Elijah got to show all his friends his new amazing birthday present - a crazy pimp swingset playground park thingy. I put pictures up on the picture part of my site. He's a spoiled boy indeed. That was his present for the next 8 years. He not only got that, but he got about 15 presents from me and Paul, Grammy & Papa, Grandma & Grandpa Martin, and other various family members and friends. Then he got another 15 or so from his little friends. Toy overload, lemme tell you. He now has multiple laser guns that make obnoxious noises, a bunch of new weird looking Ben 10 figurines, about 64 Power Rangers, and all sorts of other stuff. He's a lucky lucky kid.

Paul has been kind of a nomad at work. He's been working at the Pfizer plant for the past 6 or 7 years, and now all the electricians at Pfizer have been relocated. He's been here and there in London and in Kent, not really happy about it all, but what can ya do? I think he'll be up in London next week. Yeehaw! His leg is almost all better - he still has a cankle sometimes, bahaha. And he still has a small lump where he really hurt it (we call it his 'baby'). He has yet to give birth. Speaking of birth, his birthday's coming up for all those who don't know - October 13th to be exact!

Little kitty Yaya is good too, if you care (and you better). We've decided she's a satan-worshipping murderer; she kills various living breathing cute furry animals per day. Voles, mice, birds, etc. The other day I even saw her with a motha huge caterpillar. Anything that moves, she kills. Siiiiiick.

Things have been going really well for me - lots of exciting things in the mix. I got an office - long story, but I was looking at a specific office last year that I loved, but waited too long and someone else took it. I went up to see if it was possibly still available, and someone from a marketing company had taken it (saw his business card). Well, months went by, I was lightly looking for another office, went into the Chamber of Commerce one day to get my mail, and met a random guy named Matt. He gave me his card, and I was like, "HEYYYYYYY, you're the guy that stole my office!" So, to make a really long story short, he sublet it to me, we've been sharing the space, we compliment each other's businesses and have decided to join forces and merge. I have a shiny new business partner. Exciting exciting! New business name to be decided, I'm sure you'll hear about it when it's all up and running. :-)

That is all! Goodbyeeeeee...

No comments: