Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How embarrassing

I was just on the phone with a client (named Scott), and at the end of the conversation, I said, "Speak to you soon, thanks Simon". WHAT? Goodness me, how embarrassing. Don't you hate when that happens. I'm hoping he just misunderstood me with my American accent and all, maybe he thought I said "thanks man" or something cliche American. Ha. Oh well.
Speaking of clients - I've had 3 orders this week! I also had a meeting with the hotel yesterday and though nothing is solid yet, they're at least gonna get a website, and I'm sure some print stuff, menus and a logo perhaps. Either way, business is going quite well. I also had a great feature in Wedding Ideas Magazine here in the UK. I'm gonna get a copy today and scan it in so you can see! I'll get some pictures up sometime today too.
Elijah is doing well - though he's a bit of a trouble-maker at school. Him and James are not behaving, and don't listen when spoken to, and do punk-like things, such as color on toys, etc. So James' parents and I have decided to keep them apart for now - no walking to school together, no playing after school, until the teach tells us they've been better behaved.
This weekend is me and Paul's one-year anniversary! Crazy, eh? The Martins are taking Elijah for the ENTIRE weekend, holy moly, so we're gonna have a good time. Friday we have no plans, but Saturday we're spending the night in Canterbury, and we'll probably go dancing at a Cuban restaurant and bar all night. FUN!!!
Everyone's coming out here in less than 3 weeks - weehee! I'm getting excited for the wedding too - that's gonna be great. So the plan has changed a little bit, cause we realized we need to be around the Friday before the wedding to do last minute planning things. So, Wednesday will still be Leeds Castle, Thursday is still Canterbury, Friday will be possible Dover Castle or another local thing, then the rehearsal in the evening, Saturday wedding, and Sunday London. Ya'll are gonna have to peel yourselves outta bed Sunday morning, all hungover from the night before, and somehow work up the energy to go to London. You can do eeet.
K, I gotta go, got lots to do! I'll try to post pictures later today!

No comments: