Sunday, April 20, 2008

Check me out, updating again

Look at me - updating my blog and pictures again already! Yay me.

Today was Elijah's first day back at school after 5 weeks off. He had the 3 weeks in America, then 2 more weeks of school holiday when we got back. I think he's happy though - ready to play with his friends and stuff. I was ready, haha.

So what's new...
This weekend Paul and his dad did some massive tearing up of the back patio thing. I've posted a picture for you to see. It's getting prepped for decking - I can't wait! They tore out the existing crappy patio and leveled the ground as best they could. I looks better as a huge pile of dirt than it did before! The plan is to build a two-level outdoor area, the top level will be decking and then we'll have a slap patio of sorts below it. It'll be so nice to be able to sit outside this summer.

Uhh...what else. Man, what a boring life I lead, I never have anything exciting to say. My second branch of business will officially launch soon, I guess that's pretty exciting! That's where all my time is going still, a couple more years of this and hopefully I'll be able to step back from it. It'll be worth it in the end!

I have nothing else to say. So there.

No comments: